A comprehensive blog about GMI GoldMine International.GMI tube is a online support center for all GMI family around the globe. Presentation,Trainings,Events info,videos and much more

Powered by Blogger.
Latest News

Will I lose my friends?

Thursday, December 9, 2010 , Posted by Munib Shaukat at 10:16 AM


Will I lose my friends?

No. It's a very rare question, but some people do worry about this point. They worry that their friends might laugh at them for doing something out of the ordinary. They worry that their friends might deliberately try to sabotage their business or to spread misinformation about them. They worry that their friends might consider that they are doing something immoral and try to deride them or insult them because of this.

When I worked in NETWORK MARKETING, almost all my friends supported me. However, I did have people insult me, and try to sabotage my business. Though it shocked me at the time, I'm glad it happened. Why am I glad? Because I now know who my real friends are. Nobody who treats you like that is a friend of yours, and you are better off if you don't mix with them - they're probably holding you back in other areas as well. My real friends all stuck with me, encouraged me and eventually respected my decision. Sure, some of them thought I was mad, very few of them joined my organisation and some tried to tell me that I shouldn't bother, but none of them personally attacked me or tried to make me fail. Anyone who does that to you is an enemy, not a friend.

In practice, the overwhelming majority of the people I spoke to about NETWORK MARKETING were grateful that I had thought of them, and found it very interesting. That doesn't mean that they all joined, but they all accepted that as their personal choice and encourage me toward success.

Share |

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers